Circulating supply: 11 303 739 $
Max supply: 18 900 000 $
Cmc rank: 85
Volume 24h: 56 467 021 $
Percent change 1h: -0,02 %
Percent change 24h: -3,3 %
Percent Change 7d: 1,7 %
Circulating supply: 9 279 469 100 $
Max supply: 10 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank: 9
Volume 24h: 246 633 090 $
Percent change 1h: 0,14 %
Percent change 24h: 0,61 %
Percent Change 7d: 1,9 %
Can I transfer DASH to MATIC?
DASH / MATIC is an immensely trendy crypto pair available on many exchanges. If you have a MATIC wallet, you can send the wanted number of Dash coins to Godex, which in turn will swap them for MATIC coins at the most favorable rates and send them to you.
Exchange benefits Dash to Polygon with GODEX.io
For those who choose to use the Godex.io exchanger to convert DASH to MATIC, there are several distinct advantages:
- no secret commissions;
- no limits on the number of DASH for exchange;
- a fixed ante, due to which users gain the expected number of MATIC upon close of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user records will not be provided to the service;
- finding the best Dash wager;
- affiliation program;
- user-friendly interface.
Price calculator DASH to MATIC
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfortable calculator with which you can calculate the number of MATIC that you will gain if you give away your Dash. To do this, in the left field, pick the cryptocurrency name to be converted and its amount, and in the right field, pick MATIC. The calculator will fast find the favorable exchange wager and demonstrate it.
How to compare Dash and Polygon
Dash and Polygon can be compared according to several parameters.
The first thing people commonly begin comparing cryptocurrencies is the cost and market capitalization. In order to contrast the prices of DASH and MATIC, you can make use of a user-friendly calculator or price chart.
The next quality that is particularly substantial to discover for those who need to invest in Dash or Polygon is their liquidity. It is advisable to invest in those cryptos whose liquidity will be at least $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The reliability of the crypto asset is confirmed by the amount of decent crypto exchanges on which it is present.
The real-world utilization of crypto, the technology applied, and the transparent projects for the future defined in the roadmap can also be compared.
A salient role is played by the community, or rather, its operations and participation in the life of the project.
Life on the crypto market also signals the reliability of the coin. It is better to invest heavily in those that were released at least a year ago.
How to swap Dash to Polygon
Godex.io is a comfy service for swapping DASH and MATIC, where even beginners can figure it out.
Follow the procedure:
1. On the homepage of the website you will find a calculator in which you need to pick two cryptocurrencies. In your case, this is Dash, which you pick from the scroll list in the left side, and also indicate the number needed for the exchange next to it, and MATIC, which you find in the scroll list of the right side.
2. If you approve the rate that the system puts forward, as it discovers and provides the most competitive rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this step, you should carefully provide your Polygon wallet address, to which you will gain your coins after the trade is finished. After reexamining all the data, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the required number of DASH to the address generated by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtaining of your Dash coins, the trade process at the most favorable rates will be launched.
5. Generally, the whole processing does not take more than half an hour, since it is at this time that your rate is fixed so that you gain the number of Polygon that you awaited for. After the transaction is finished, you will see all its details in the provided record.
Real-time price chart explained: Dash to Polygon
The Dash to Polygon chart introduced on Godex helps to estimate the perspectives and potential benefits that can be gained from their exchange. It demonstrates the cost of both Dash and Polygon coins in real time, so you can monitor all changes, staying abreast of the unstable digital market.
DASH to MATIC Conversation Table
Latest exhange rate
- Raydium RAY0,00000794 USD6,14%
- UMA UMA0,00007123 USD-2,64%
- BitTorrent BTT0,00000002 USD-1,04%
- Livepeer LPT0,00018521 USD0,33%
- BitcoinHD BHD0,00000265 USD-9,14%
- pNetwork PNT0 USD0%
- Phantasma SOUL0,00000442 USD0,63%
- The Sandbox SAND0,00001980 USD-1,52%
- NAV Coin NAV0,00000169 USD-10,31%
- Power Ledger POWR0,00000557 USD-0,67%
Is DASH to MATIC exchanging safe at GODEX.io ?
The Godex platform is safe. There were no instances of customers losing their coins or security cracks. In addition to, given that the service does not request any personal records, the probability of confidential information leaking is brought to zero.
What is the most reliable Dash to Polygon exchange ?
There is no absolutely safe exchange. Even the most worthy and supposedly safe platforms have been misused, causing customers to lose their money or personal details. Thus, choose a platform that at least does not demand or store the personal details of its clients.
What is the DASH to MATIC ratio ?
The ratio of Dash to Polygon conveys the value of one coin in relation to another. The 1 Dash to Polygon ratio demonstrates how much Polygon you can get for 1 DASH coin, and vice versa.
What is the limit for Dash to Polygon exchange ?
Our users should not register or desert any personal information. This permitthem to avoid identification and financialtheft.
Godex as a client-oriented exchanger has set no bounds for the transaction volumetric capacity or numeral of any transactions twenty-four hours or any different specified time. You can exchange absolutely any sum.