Circulating supply 8 035 303 900 $
Max supply 10 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank 14
Volume 24h 405 734 210 $
Percent change 1h -2,2 %
Percent change 24h -0,8 %
Percent Change 7d 6,4 %
About Automata Network
Name Automata Network
Circulating supply 172 252 000 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 484
Volume 24h 6 907 262 $
Percent change 1h -1,8 %
Percent change 24h 1,3 %
Percent Change 7d 0,85 %
Can I transfer MATIC to ATA?
MATIC / ATA is a very trendy crypto pair available on many exchange services. If you have a ATA wallet, you can send the required number of Polygon coins to Godex, which in turn will swap them for ATA coins at the most favorable conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits MATIC to ATA with GODEX.io
For those who choose to use the Godex.io website to swap MATIC to ATA, there are several clear advantages:
- no secret charges;
- no limits on the number of MATIC for interchange;
- a fixed rate, due to which users gain the promised number of ATA upon outcome of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user records will not be transferred to the service;
- finding the best Polygon rate;
- affiliation program;
- user-friendly interface.
Price calculator MATIC to ATA
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfortable calculator with which you can count the number of ATA that you will gain in case you give away your Polygon. To do this, in the left field, select the token ticker to be interchanged and its quantity, and in the right field, select ATA. The calculator will fast find the favorable exchange rate and issue it.
How to compare Polygon and Automata Network
Polygon and Automata Network can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people commonly begin comparing cryptocurrencies is the value and market cap. In order to compare the values of MATIC and ATA, you can employ a comfy calculator or price chart.
The next attribute that is especially essential to discover for those who require to invest in Polygon or Automata Network is their liquidity. It is recommended to invest in those cryptos whose liquidity will be at least $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The trustworthiness of the coin is affirmed by the quantity of reputable crypto exchanges on which it is present.
The real-life use of crypto, the technology implemented, and the transparent blueprints for the future described in the roadmap can also be compared.
A substantial role is played by the supporters, or rather, its activity and involvement in the life of the project.
Lifespan on the crypto market also indicates the credibility of the coin. It is better to invest heavily in those that were released at least a year ago.
How to swap Polygon to Automata Network
Godex.io is a comfortable service for conversion MATIC and ATA, where even novicers can figure it out.
Follow the instructions:
1. On the homepage of the website you will find a calculator in which you need to select two coins. In your case, this is Polygon, which you select from the list box in the left field, and also specify the number requisite for the exchange next to it, and ATA, which you find in the list box of the right field.
2. If you accept the rate that the system presents, as it discovers and provides the most profitable offer, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this point, you should carefully write your Automata Network wallet address, to which you will gain your coins after the deal is completed. After rechecking all the info, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the required number of MATIC to the address produced by the Godex system. After the service confirms reception of your Polygon coins, the swapping process at the most favorable conditions will be initiated.
5. Ordinarily, the whole process does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you gain the number of Automata Network that you expected. After the transaction is completed, you will see all its details in the provided record.
Real-time price chart explained: Polygon to Automata Network
The Polygon to Automata Network chart provided on Godex helps to estimate the perspectives and potential gains that can be gained from their exchange. It displays the rate of both Polygon and Automata Network coins in real time, so you can watch all changes, keeping abreast of the fickle digital market.