1 LINK to DGB
Can I transfer LINK to DGB?
LINK / DGB is an immensely famous crypto pair available on many exchange services. If you have a DGB wallet, you can send the requisite number of Chainlink coins to Godex, which in turn will exchange them for DGB coins at the most favorable terms and send them to you.
Exchange benefits LINK to DGB with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io service to swap LINK to DGB, there are several clear benefits:
- no secret charges;
- no limitations on the sum of LINK for interchange;
- a fixed wager, due to which users obtain the promised sum of DGB upon close of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user data will not be transferred to the service;
- looking for the best Chainlink bet;
- affiliate program;
- easy-to-use interface.
Price Calculator LINK to DGB
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfy converter with which you can count the sum of DGB that you will obtain if you give away your Chainlink. To do this, in the left field, pick the cryptocurrency name to be swapped and its quantity, and in the right field, pick DGB. The converter will fast find the advantageous exchange bet and issue it.
How to compare Chainlink and DigiByte
Chainlink and DigiByte can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people usually begin comparing cryptocurrencies is the exchange rate and market capitalization. In order to compare the costs of LINK and DGB, you can make use of a convenient converter or price chart.
The next quality that is especially substantial to define for those who want to invest in Chainlink or DigiByte is their liquidity. It is wise to invest in those cryptocurrencies whose liquidity will be leaswise $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The trustworthiness of the coin is evidenced by the quantity of respectable crypto exchanges on which it is available.
The real-life usage of crypto, the technology applied, and the clear-cut agendas for the future portrayed in the roadmap can also be compared.
A substantial role is played by the collective, or rather, its interest and engagement in the life of the project.
The length of time on the crypto market also signals the credibility of the coin. It is recommended to invest heavily in those that appeared leaswise a year ago.
How to swap Chainlink to DigiByte
Godex.io is a comfortable service for conversion LINK and DGB, where even novicers can figure it out.
Follow the procedure:
1. On the homepage of the website there is a converter in which you need to pick two currencies. In your case, this is Chainlink, which you pick from the list box in the left side, and also indicate the sum required for the exchange next to it, and DGB, which you find in the list box of the right side.
2. If you accept the rate that the system presents, as it detects and provides the most favorable rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this stage, you need to carefully write your DigiByte wallet address, to which you will obtain your coins after the transaction is confirmed. After verification all the info, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the requisite sum of LINK to the address generated by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtainment of your Chainlink coins, the interchange process at the most favorable terms will be triggered.
5. Commonly, the whole process does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you obtain the sum of DigiByte that you expected. After the transaction is confirmed, you will see all its details in the delivered record.
Real-Time Price Chart Explained: Chainlink to DigiByte
The Chainlink to DigiByte chart provided on Godex helps to evaluate the prospects and potential profits
that can be obtained from their exchange. It shows the cost of both Chainlink and DigiByte coins in real time, so you can track all changes, staying abreast of the fickle crypto market.
LINK to DGB Conversation Table
Latest exhange rate
7 909,8851 DGB
15 819,77 DGB
23 729,655 DGB
31 639,541 DGB
39 549,426 DGB
47 459,311 DGB
55 369,196 DGB
63 279,081 DGB
71 188,966 DGB
79 098,851 DGB