About Ethereum Classic
Name: Ethereum Classic
Circulating supply: 142 272 570 $
Max supply: 210 700 000 $
Cmc rank: 28
Volume 24h: 127 767 530 $
Percent change 1h: 0,14 %
Percent change 24h: -0,95 %
Percent Change 7d: 1,2 %
About Tether USD
Name: Tether USD
Circulating supply: 83 895 493 000 $
Max supply: 0 $
Cmc rank: 3
Volume 24h: 25 348 963 000 $
Percent change 1h: 0 %
Percent change 24h: -0,06 %
Percent Change 7d: -0,05 %
Can I transfer ETC to USDT?
ETC / USDT is a very popular crypto pair available on many exchange platforms. If you have a USDT wallet, you can send the required amount of Ethereum Classic coins to Godex, which in turn will interchange them for USDT coins at the most profitable conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits Ethereum Classic to Tether USD with GODEX.io
For those who pick to use the Godex.io exchanger to exchange ETC to USDT, there are several obvious advantages:
- no hidden charges;
- no restrictions on the number of ETC for exchange;
- a fixed ante, due to which users receive the agreed number of USDT upon completion of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user data will not be transferred to the service;
- hunting for the best Ethereum Classic ante;
- partner program;
- user-friendly interface.
Price calculator ETC to USDT
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfy calculator with which you can determine the number of USDT that you will receive in case you give away your Ethereum Classic. To do this, in the left field, pick the cryptocurrency name to be converted and its number, and in the right field, pick USDT. The calculator will instantly find the best exchange bet and display it.
How to compare Ethereum Classic and Tether USD
Ethereum Classic and Tether USD can be compared according to different parameters.
The first thing people as a rule initiate comparing cryptocurrencies is the cost and market capitalization. In order to compare the values of ETC and USDT, you can apply to a comfy calculator or price chart.
The next property that is particularly appreciable to discover for those who want to invest in Ethereum Classic or Tether USD is their liquidity. It is desirable to invest in those cryptos whose liquidity will be leaswise $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The credibility of the coin is evidenced by the number of reputable crypto exchanges on which it is present.
The real-world usage of crypto, the technology applied, and the clear-cut agendas for the future portrayed in the roadmap can also be compared.
A significant role is played by the collective, or rather, its performance and involvement in the life of the project.
Lifetime on the crypto market also betokens the reliability of the coin. It is recommended to invest heavily in those that were released leaswise a year ago.
How to swap Ethereum Classic to Tether USD
Godex.io is a comfy service for swapping ETC and USDT, where even newcomers can get it.
Follow the instructions:
1. On the homepage of the website you will see a calculator in which you need to pick two cryptocurrencies. In your case, this is Ethereum Classic, which you pick from the scroll list in the left side, and also indicate the number requisite for the exchange next to it, and USDT, which you find in the scroll list of the right side.
2. If you accept the rate that the system suggests, as it finds and provides the most competitive rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this stage, you should attentively enter your Tether USD wallet address, to which you will receive your coins after the transaction is completed. After reexamining all the details, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the requisite number of ETC to the address made by the Godex system. After the service confirms recipiency of your Ethereum Classic coins, the exchange process at the most profitable conditions will begin.
5. As a rule, the whole process does not take more than half an hour, since it is at this time that your rate is fixed so that you receive the number of Tether USD that you hoped for. After the transaction is completed, you will see all its details in the delivered record.
Real-time price chart explained: ETC to USDT
The Ethereum Classic to Tether USD chart introduced on Godex helps to evaluate the prospects and potential benefits that can be got from their exchange. It shows the rate of both Ethereum Classic and Tether USD coins in real time, so you can watch all changes, being aware of the fickle cryptocurrency market.