Circulating supply: 35 010 905 000 $
Max supply: 45 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank: 8
Volume 24h: 250 506 730 $
Percent change 1h: 0,24 %
Percent change 24h: -0,34 %
Percent Change 7d: 1 %
About Origin Protocol
Name: Origin Protocol
Circulating supply: 559 269 740 $
Max supply: 1 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank: 335
Volume 24h: 18 793 000 $
Percent change 1h: -0,09 %
Percent change 24h: -3,2 %
Percent Change 7d: 12 %
Can I transfer ADA to OGN?
ADA / OGN is an extremely famous crypto pair available on many exchange services. If you have a OGN wallet, you can send the desired number of Cardano coins to Godex, which in turn will swap them for OGN coins at the most advantageous terms and send them to you.
Exchange benefits Cardano to Origin Protocol with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io platform to exchange ADA to OGN, there are several distinct benefits:
- no hidden fees;
- no restrictions on the sum of ADA for exchange;
- a fixed stake, due to which users gain the promised sum of OGN upon completion of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that private user information will not be transferred to the service;
- looking for the best Cardano ante;
- affiliation program;
- handy interface.
Price calculator ADA to OGN
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a easy calculator with which you can count the sum of OGN that you will gain if you give away your Cardano. To do this, in the left field, choose the coin ticker to be swapped and its number, and in the right field, choose OGN. The calculator will quickly find the favorable exchange stake and demonstrate it.
How to compare Cardano and Origin Protocol
Cardano and Origin Protocol can be compared according to several parameters.
The first thing people generally initiate comparing cryptocurrencies is the exchange rate and market cap. In order to contrast the values of ADA and OGN, you can make use of a handy calculator or price chart.
The next attribute that is especially significant to find out for those who wish to invest in Cardano or Origin Protocol is their liquidity. It is wise to invest in those coins whose liquidity will be minimum $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The reliability of the token is evidenced by the number of respectable crypto exchanges on which it is present.
The real-world utilization of crypto, the technology performed, and the transparent plans for the future portrayed in the roadmap can also be compared.
A significant role is played by the supporters, or rather, its activity and involvement in the life of the project.
Lifetime on the crypto market also indicates the credibility of the coin. It is wise to invest heavily in those that were issued minimum a year ago.
How to swap Cardano to Origin Protocol
Godex.io is a handy service for conversion ADA and OGN, where even newcomers can figure it out.
Follow the instructions:
1. On the homepage of the website you will see a calculator in which you need to choose two crypto tickers. In your case, this is Cardano, which you choose from the scroll list in the left margin, and also indicate the sum requisite for the exchange next to it, and OGN, which you find in the scroll list of the right margin.
2. If you accept the rate that the system presents, as it detects and provides the most favorable price, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this point, you have to carefully provide your Origin Protocol wallet address, to which you will gain your coins after the trade is finished. After verification all the info, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the necessary sum of ADA to the address created by the Godex system. After the service confirms reception of your Cardano coins, the interchange process at the most advantageous terms will be initiated.
5. Generally, the whole operation does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you gain the sum of Origin Protocol that you awaited for. After the transaction is finished, you will see all its details in the provided report.
Real-time price chart explained: ADA to OGN
The Cardano to Origin Protocol chart provided on Godex helps to estimate the prospects and potential earnings that can be received from their exchange. It shows the rate of both Cardano and Origin Protocol coins in real time, so you can watch all changes, keeping abreast of the changeable crypto market.