About Alien Worlds
Name Alien Worlds
Circulating supply 2 611 487 700 $
Max supply 10 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank 321
Volume 24h 22 762 059 $
Percent change 1h -1,5 %
Percent change 24h -14 %
Percent Change 7d -20 %
Circulating supply 286 370 300 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 26
Volume 24h 350 998 840 $
Percent change 1h -0,88 %
Percent change 24h -13 %
Percent Change 7d -9,6 %
Can I transfer TLM to ATOM?
TLM / ATOM is an extremely trendy crypto pair available on many exchange platforms. If you have a ATOM wallet, you can send the requisite number of Alien Worlds coins to Godex, which in turn will swap them for ATOM coins at the most advantageous conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits TLM to ATOM with GODEX.io
For those who choose to use the Godex.io service to exchange TLM to ATOM, there are several distinct benefits:
- no hidden charges;
- no limits on the quantity of TLM for exchange;
- a fixed bet, due to which users gain the promised quantity of ATOM upon outcome of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that confidential user data will not be provided to the service;
- finding the best Alien Worlds wager;
- partner program;
- simple interface.
Price calculator TLM to ATOM
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a convenient converter with which you can determine the quantity of ATOM that you will gain if you give away your Alien Worlds. To do this, in the left field, select the cryptocurrency ticker to be swapped and its number, and in the right field, select ATOM. The converter will immediately find the favorable exchange wager and display it.
How to compare Alien Worlds and Cosmos
Alien Worlds and Cosmos can be compared according to several parameters.
The first thing people as a rule begin comparing cryptocurrencies is the cost and market cap. In order to contrast the values of TLM and ATOM, you can use a easy converter or price chart.
The next quality that is particularly substantial to discover for those who need to invest in Alien Worlds or Cosmos is their liquidity. It is recommended to invest in those cryptocurrencies whose liquidity will be leaswise $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The reliability of the coin is confirmed by the number of respectable crypto exchanges on which it is available.
The hands-on usage of crypto, the technology applied, and the clear agendas for the future defined in the roadmap can also be taken in comparison.
A key role is played by the collective, or rather, its performance and participation in the life of the project.
Lifetime on the crypto market also indicates the credibility of the coin. It is recommended to invest heavily in those that were released leaswise a year ago.
How to swap Alien Worlds to Cosmos
Godex.io is a convenient service for trading TLM and ATOM, where even novicers can figure it out.
Follow the prompts:
1. On the homepage of the website you will find a converter in which you need to select two cryptos. In your case, this is Alien Worlds, which you select from the drop-down list in the left margin, and also specify the quantity requisite for the exchange next to it, and ATOM, which you find in the drop-down list of the right margin.
2. If you agree with the rate that the system puts forward, as it finds and provides the most favorable price, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this point, you have to attentively write your Cosmos wallet address, to which you will gain your coins after the deal is finalized. After verification all the details, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the needed quantity of TLM to the address produced by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtainment of your Alien Worlds coins, the interchange process at the most advantageous conditions will begin.
5. Commonly, the whole procedure does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is for this time that your rate is fixed so that you gain the quantity of Cosmos that you hoped for. After the transaction is finalized, you will see all its details in the delivered record.
Real-time price chart explained: Alien Worlds to Cosmos
The Alien Worlds to Cosmos chart presented on Godex helps to appraise the perspectives and possible benefits that can be gained from their exchange. It shows the price of both Alien Worlds and Cosmos coins in real time, so you can track all changes, keeping abreast of the unstable digital market.
TLM to ATOM Conversation Table
Latest exhange rate