Circulating supply: 72 382 548 $
Max supply: 86 999 785 $
Cmc rank: 259
Volume 24h: 5 471 845 $
Percent change 1h: 0,13 %
Percent change 24h: 1,6 %
Percent Change 7d: 5,4 %
About Loom Network
Name: Loom Network
Circulating supply: 1 209 425 700 $
Max supply: 0 $
Cmc rank: 334
Volume 24h: 17 557 500 $
Percent change 1h: 0,45 %
Percent change 24h: 0,83 %
Percent Change 7d: 3,5 %
Can I transfer RLC to LOOM?
RLC / LOOM is an extremely trendy crypto pair available on many exchange services. If you have a LOOM wallet, you can send the wanted number of iExec coins to Godex, which in turn will exchange them for LOOM coins at the most advantageous conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits iExec to Loom Network with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io service to swap RLC to LOOM, there are several obvious advantages:
- no latent fees;
- no limitations on the sum of RLC for swap;
- a fixed ante, due to which users receive the promised sum of LOOM upon completion of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that confidential user data will not be passed to the service;
- finding the best iExec bet;
- affiliation program;
- handy interface.
Price calculator RLC to LOOM
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfy converter with which you can determine the sum of LOOM that you will receive if you give away your iExec. To do this, in the left field, select the name of the coin to be exchanged and its number, and in the right field, select LOOM. The converter will quickly find the best exchange stake and issue it.
How to compare iExec and Loom Network
iExec and Loom Network can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people as a rule begin comparing cryptocurrencies is the exchange rate and market capitalization. In order to compare the prices of RLC and LOOM, you can use a user-friendly converter or price chart.
The next attribute that is especially essential to find out for those who want to invest in iExec or Loom Network is their liquidity. It is advisable to invest in those coins whose liquidity will be leaswise $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The steadiness of the coin is confirmed by the number of decent crypto exchanges on which it is introduced.
The hands-on utilization of crypto, the technology performed, and the clear-cut agendas for the future defined in the roadmap can also be compared.
A significant role is played by the community, or rather, its activity and involvement in the life of the project.
The length of time on the crypto market also signals the steadiness of the coin. It is better to invest heavily in those that were released leaswise a year ago.
How to swap iExec to Loom Network
Godex.io is a comfy service for swapping RLC and LOOM, where even beginners can figure it out.
Follow the procedure:
1. On the homepage of the website you will see a converter in which you need to select two currencies. In your case, this is iExec, which you select from the drop-down list in the left margin, and also enter the sum requisite for the exchange next to it, and LOOM, which you find in the drop-down list of the right margin.
2. If you approve the rate that the system presents, as it finds and provides the most favorable rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this point, you should attentively provide your Loom Network wallet address, to which you will receive your coins after the trade is finalized. After revision all the details, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the necessary sum of RLC to the address generated by the Godex system. After the service confirms recipiency of your iExec coins, the swapping process at the most advantageous conditions will be initiated.
5. Generally, the whole operation does not take more than half an hour, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you receive the sum of Loom Network that you awaited for. After the transaction is finalized, you will see all its details in the provided record.
Real-time price chart explained: RLC to LOOM
The iExec to Loom Network chart introduced on Godex helps to evaluate the perspectives and possible profits
that can be got from their exchange. It demonstrates the cost of both iExec and Loom Network coins in real time, so you can watch all changes, keeping abreast of the unstable cryptocurrency market.