Circulating supply 798 532 510 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 1 803
Volume 24h 29 793 $
Percent change 1h -0,26 %
Percent change 24h -5,9 %
Percent Change 7d -1,6 %
Circulating supply 501 505 080 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 600
Volume 24h 3 238 355 $
Percent change 1h -0,64 %
Percent change 24h -3,8 %
Percent Change 7d 13 %
Can I transfer OST to AION?
OST / AION is a very trendy crypto pair available on many exchange platforms. If you have a AION wallet, you can send the required amount of OST coins to Godex, which in turn will exchange them for AION coins at the most favorable terms and send them to you.
Exchange benefits OST to AION with GODEX.io
For those who choose to use the Godex.io service to convert OST to AION, there are several clear benefits:
- no concealed charges;
- no restrictions on the quantity of OST for trade;
- a fixed ante, due to which users receive the expected quantity of AION upon outcome of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that confidential user data will not be transferred to the service;
- finding the best OST ante;
- partner program;
- user-friendly interface.
Price calculator OST to AION
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfy calculator with which you can count the quantity of AION that you will receive if you give away your OST. To do this, in the left field, choose the coin ticker to be swapped and its number, and in the right field, choose AION. The calculator will immediately find the favorable exchange ante and issue it.
How to compare OST and Aion
OST and Aion can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people as a rule begin comparing cryptocurrencies is the value and market cap. In order to compare the rates of OST and AION, you can use a comfy calculator or price chart.
The next attribute that is specifically significant to specify for those who wish to invest in OST or Aion is their liquidity. It is recommended to invest in those cryptos whose liquidity will be minimum $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The trustworthiness of the token is evidenced by the number of respectable crypto exchanges on which it is available.
The real-life utilization of crypto, the technology implemented, and the clear visions for the future defined in the roadmap can also be compared.
A key role is played by the supporters, or rather, its performance and participation in the life of the project.
The length of time on the crypto market also indicates the reliability of the coin. It is wise to invest heavily in those that were issued minimum a year ago.
How to swap OST to Aion
Godex.io is a convenient service for trading OST and AION, where even novicers can comprehend it.
Follow the directions:
1. On the homepage of the website there is a calculator in which you need to choose two cryptos. In your case, this is OST, which you choose from the scroll list in the left margin, and also indicate the quantity needed for the exchange next to it, and AION, which you find in the scroll list of the right margin.
2. If you accept the rate that the system proposes, as it discovers and provides the most profitable offer, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this stage, you have to thoroughly write your Aion wallet address, to which you will receive your coins after the deal is finished. After reexamining all the details, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the requisite quantity of OST to the address produced by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtaining of your OST coins, the swapping process at the most favorable terms will begin.
5. As a rule, the whole processing does not take more than half an hour, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you receive the quantity of Aion that you hoped for. After the transaction is finished, you will see all its details in the provided record.
Real-time price chart explained: OST to Aion
The OST to Aion chart introduced on Godex helps to estimate the prospects and possible benefits that can be gained from their exchange. It shows the value of both OST and Aion coins in real time, so you can monitor all changes, being aware of the unstable cryptocurrency market.