About Ocean Protocol
Name Ocean Protocol
Circulating supply 613 099 140 $
Max supply 1 410 000 000 $
Cmc rank 190
Volume 24h 15 035 941 $
Percent change 1h 0,73 %
Percent change 24h -9,1 %
Percent Change 7d -26 %
Circulating supply 8 042 124 700 $
Max supply 10 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank 15
Volume 24h 734 980 890 $
Percent change 1h -0,85 %
Percent change 24h -9,9 %
Percent Change 7d -16 %
Can I transfer OCEAN to MATIC?
OCEAN / MATIC is a very famous crypto pair available on many exchange platforms. If you have a MATIC wallet, you can send the required number of Ocean Protocol coins to Godex, which in turn will interchange them for MATIC coins at the most advantageous conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits OCEAN to MATIC with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io exchanger to convert OCEAN to MATIC, there are several clear advantages:
- no secret commissions;
- no limitations on the quantity of OCEAN for trade;
- a fixed ante, due to which users gain the expected quantity of MATIC upon end of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user details will not be passed to the service;
- finding the best Ocean Protocol bet;
- affiliation program;
- simple interface.
Price calculator OCEAN to MATIC
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a handy converter with which you can calculate the quantity of MATIC that you will gain if you give away your Ocean Protocol. To do this, in the left field, pick the token ticker to be swapped and its quantity, and in the right field, pick MATIC. The converter will right away find the advantageous exchange bet and issue it.
How to compare Ocean Protocol and Polygon
Ocean Protocol and Polygon can be compared according to different parameters.
The first thing people ordinarily start comparing cryptocurrencies is the value and market capitalization. In order to compare the prices of OCEAN and MATIC, you can apply to a convenient converter or price chart.
The next quality that is particularly substantial to specify for those who require to invest in Ocean Protocol or Polygon is their liquidity. It is desirable to invest in those coins whose liquidity will be at least $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The credibility of the coin is evidenced by the quantity of decent crypto exchanges on which it is introduced.
The real-world use of crypto, the technology implemented, and the clear-cut plans for the future outlined in the roadmap can also be compared.
A substantial role is played by the fellowship, or rather, its performance and engagement in the life of the project.
The length of time on the crypto market also indicates the steadiness of the coin. It is recommended to invest heavily in those that were released at least a year ago.
How to swap Ocean Protocol to Polygon
Godex.io is a comfy service for converting OCEAN and MATIC, where even newcomers can figure it out.
Follow the directions:
1. On the homepage of the website you will see a converter in which you need to pick two crypto tickers. In your case, this is Ocean Protocol, which you pick from the drop-down list in the left side, and also indicate the quantity needed for the exchange next to it, and MATIC, which you find in the drop-down list of the right side.
2. If you accept the rate that the system puts forward, as it finds and provides the most profitable rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this step, you need to thoroughly provide your Polygon wallet address, to which you will gain your coins after the trade is completed. After revision all the info, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the necessary quantity of OCEAN to the address provided by the Godex system. After the service confirms recipiency of your Ocean Protocol coins, the swapping process at the most advantageous conditions will be triggered.
5. As a rule, the whole procedure does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you gain the quantity of Polygon that you expected. After the transaction is completed, you will see all its details in the provided report.
Real-time price chart explained: Ocean Protocol to Polygon
The Ocean Protocol to Polygon chart provided on Godex helps to assess the perspectives and potential gains that can be received from their exchange. It shows the rate of both Ocean Protocol and Polygon coins in real time, so you can watch all changes, being aware of the fickle cryptocurrency market.
OCEAN to MATIC Conversation Table
Latest exhange rate