Circulating supply 86 247 452 $
Max supply 320 000 000 $
Cmc rank 1 470
Volume 24h 126 484 $
Percent change 1h -0,61 %
Percent change 24h -2,4 %
Percent Change 7d -2,2 %
Circulating supply 1 000 000 000 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 560
Volume 24h 4 321 097 $
Percent change 1h -2,3 %
Percent change 24h -4,6 %
Percent Change 7d -9,3 %
Can I transfer HORD to MITH?
HORD / MITH is a very famous crypto pair available on many exchanges. If you have a MITH wallet, you can send the required number of Hord coins to Godex, which in turn will swap them for MITH coins at the most favorable conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits HORD to MITH with GODEX.io
For those who choose to use the Godex.io platform to exchange HORD to MITH, there are several clear benefits:
- no hidden charges;
- no limits on the number of HORD for trade;
- a fixed wager, due to which users receive the agreed number of MITH upon outcome of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that private user information will not be passed to the service;
- hunting for the best Hord wager;
- partner program;
- easy-to-use interface.
Price calculator HORD to MITH
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a convenient calculator with which you can count the number of MITH that you will receive if you give away your Hord. To do this, in the left field, choose the cryptocurrency ticker to be converted and its number, and in the right field, choose MITH. The calculator will immediately find the advantageous exchange wager and demonstrate it.
How to compare Hord and Mithril
Hord and Mithril can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people commonly start comparing cryptocurrencies is the cost and market capitalization. In order to compare the costs of HORD and MITH, you can refer to a comfy calculator or price chart.
The next quality that is especially substantial to determine for those who need to invest in Hord or Mithril is their liquidity. It is advisable to invest in those cryptocurrencies whose liquidity will be minimum $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The reliability of the coin is confirmed by the number of reputable crypto exchanges on which it is present.
The real-life utilization of crypto, the technology performed, and the clear-cut patterns for the future described in the roadmap can also be taken in comparison.
A salient role is played by the fellowship, or rather, its performance and participation in the life of the project.
Lifespan on the crypto market also indicates the steadiness of the coin. It is recommended to invest heavily in those that appeared minimum a year ago.
How to swap Hord to Mithril
Godex.io is a comfy service for exchanging HORD and MITH, where even beginners can get it.
Follow the procedure:
1. On the homepage of the website you will find a calculator in which you need to choose two coins. In your case, this is Hord, which you choose from the scroll list in the left margin, and also indicate the number required for the exchange next to it, and MITH, which you find in the scroll list of the right margin.
2. If you agree with the rate that the system proposes, as it detects and provides the most profitable rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this stage, you need to attentively enter your Mithril wallet address, to which you will receive your coins after the exchange is finalized. After rechecking all the information, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the requisite number of HORD to the address created by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtaining of your Hord coins, the trade process at the most favorable conditions will start.
5. Commonly, the whole procedure does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is at this time that your rate is fixed so that you receive the number of Mithril that you hoped for. After the transaction is finalized, you will see all its details in the delivered report.
Real-time price chart explained: Hord to Mithril
The Hord to Mithril chart introduced on Godex helps to assess the prospects and potential gains that can be received from their exchange. It shows the rate of both Hord and Mithril coins in real time, so you can monitor all changes, keeping abreast of the fickle digital market.