What Is Tokoin (TOKO)?
Talking about new names in the crypto industry, it is impossible to miss TOKO coin. Today, you will discover all the ins and outs to trade it with no problem.
TOKO is a vital element of the Tokoin blockchain launched in 2018. The purpose of this network is to collect data and create trustful profiles for organizations connected through the network. It is a good tool to look through a company's reputation, considering the fact that this network is mostly used by investors, potential stakeholders, or other people for whom a company's reputation matters.
The TOKO coin is an ERC-20 token. Like many other young cryptos, it is based on Ethereum. You need to use some functions of the network, such as business insights, provided by Tokoin. Excluding this function, TOKO coins can be used during the transactions or exchange as any usual crypto coin.
Tokoin Price Live Data
In order to analyze the TOKO coin price dynamics, we present to you a TOKO price chart. Here, you can see the trading data represented by different colors. Red color indicates the decrease of TOKO coin price in USD, the green one – its increase. Depending on what kind of dynamics you wish to check, long-term or short-term, you can choose the time period to analyze TOKO crypto data.
Tokoin Exchange Rates
Considering the fact that TOKO crypto is still young, it has a huge potential to show impressive results. Still, its all-time high was recorded two years ago, in 2019 ($0.1777). The price went up in May but quickly decreased after, and, since then, it is pretty stable ($0.02).
The price of TOKO strongly depends on how often traders buy and sell it. Also, the number of coins in circulation is an important factor. As of July 2021, only 9% of the total supply is in use.
How to Convert Tokoin
When you decide to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, make sure that you follow the next few steps:
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to convert and the cryptocurrency you want to convert to.
- In one of the fields, enter the number of coins you wish to buy or sell. No need to fill both fields, the algorithm will do it automatically.
- Enter an address of a wallet you wish to send the coins to.
- The transaction begins. Usually, it takes up to 10 minutes for us to complete a transaction with the best deal possible. If something goes wrong, we will send a user all required data and instructions;
- After the transaction is complete, read our report. It is full of different details about the operation and exchange rates.
No registration is required; we’ve made sure that the process is as easy and fast as it is technically possible.
Can You Mine Tokoin?
TOKO cryptocurrency is not mineable. It is understandable, considering the specifics of the network it operates within. The Tokoin network doesn’t produce anything or offer problems for computers to solve. It is more like a big database that collects information and helps to estimate a company's reputation.
Instead, a trader can get it by anonymously exchanging other coins to TOKO. Here are the most popular cryptocurrencies our users convert to Tokoin: