About Stellar - Lumen
Name: Stellar - Lumen
Circulating supply: 27 318 730 000 $
Max supply: 50 001 807 000 $
Cmc rank: 19
Volume 24h: 155 635 330 $
Percent change 1h: 0,17 %
Percent change 24h: 0,54 %
Percent Change 7d: 4,3 %
About USD Coin
Name: USD Coin
Circulating supply: 26 250 876 000 $
Max supply: 0 $
Cmc rank: 6
Volume 24h: 3 894 779 400 $
Percent change 1h: -0,01 %
Percent change 24h: -0,02 %
Percent Change 7d: -0,01 %
Can I transfer XLM to USDC?
XLM / USDC is a very trendy crypto pair available on many exchange services. If you have a USDC wallet, you can send the desired amount of Stellar - Lumen coins to Godex, which in turn will exchange them for USDC coins at the most profitable conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits Stellar - Lumen to USD Coin with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io service to exchange XLM to USDC, there are several distinct advantages:
- no concealed commissions;
- no limitations on the quantity of XLM for trade;
- a fixed stake, due to which users obtain the agreed quantity of USDC upon finalization of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that confidential user data will not be provided to the service;
- finding the best Stellar - Lumen rate;
- affiliation program;
- handy interface.
Price calculator XLM to USDC
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a easy calculator with which you can determine the quantity of USDC that you will obtain in case you give away your Stellar - Lumen. To do this, in the left field, select the cryptocurrency name to be interchanged and its amount, and in the right field, select USDC. The calculator will quickly find the best exchange offer and demonstrate it.
How to compare Stellar - Lumen and USD Coin
Stellar - Lumen and USD Coin can be compared according to different parameters.
The first thing people commonly initiate comparing cryptocurrencies is the exchange rate and market cap. In order to contrast the rates of XLM and USDC, you can apply to a convenient calculator or price chart.
The next property that is particularly substantial to determine for those who need to invest in Stellar - Lumen or USD Coin is their liquidity. It is advisable to invest in those coins whose liquidity will be minimum $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The steadiness of the crypto asset is evidenced by the amount of reputable crypto exchanges on which it is present.
The hands-on utilization of crypto, the technology applied, and the transparent patterns for the future defined in the roadmap can also be taken in comparison.
A major role is played by the collective, or rather, its interest and participation in the life of the project.
Lifespan on the crypto market also betokens the credibility of the coin. It is better to invest heavily in those that appeared minimum a year ago.
How to swap Stellar - Lumen to USD Coin
Godex.io is a convenient service for exchanging XLM and USDC, where even newbies can figure it out.
Follow the directions:
1. On the homepage of the website you will see a calculator in which you need to select two currencies. In your case, this is Stellar - Lumen, which you select from the list box in the left margin, and also enter the quantity requisite for the exchange next to it, and USDC, which you find in the list box of the right margin.
2. If you agree with the rate that the system suggests, as it discovers and provides the most favorable rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this stage, you have to thoroughly enter your USD Coin wallet address, to which you will obtain your coins after the exchange is confirmed. After rechecking all the details, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the necessary quantity of XLM to the address provided by the Godex system. After the service confirms recipiency of your Stellar - Lumen coins, the swapping process at the most profitable conditions will be launched.
5. Ordinarily, the whole process does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is at this time that your rate is fixed so that you obtain the quantity of USD Coin that you hoped for. After the transaction is confirmed, you will see all its details in the provided record.
Real-time price chart explained: XLM to USDC
The Stellar - Lumen to USD Coin chart presented on Godex helps to appraise the prospects and possible gains that can be got from their exchange. It shows the cost of both Stellar - Lumen and USD Coin coins in real time, so you can watch all changes, keeping abreast of the volatile crypto market.