Circulating supply: 2 779 530 300 $
Max supply: 2 779 530 300 $
Cmc rank: 78
Volume 24h: 5 848 312 $
Percent change 1h: 0,19 %
Percent change 24h: 0,79 %
Percent Change 7d: 0,9 %
About Hedera Hashgraph
Name: Hedera Hashgraph
Circulating supply: 32 497 813 000 $
Max supply: 50 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank: 34
Volume 24h: 24 615 962 $
Percent change 1h: 0,01 %
Percent change 24h: -1,5 %
Percent Change 7d: -1,7 %
Can I transfer IOTA to HBAR?
IOTA / HBAR is an extremely popular crypto pair available on many exchange services. If you have a HBAR wallet, you can send the wanted number of MIOTA coins to Godex, which in turn will swap them for HBAR coins at the most competitive rates and send them to you.
Exchange benefits MIOTA to Hedera Hashgraph with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io website to exchange IOTA to HBAR, there are several clear advantages:
- no secret charges;
- no restrictions on the amount of IOTA for trade;
- a fixed bet, due to which users have the expected amount of HBAR upon end of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that confidential user data will not be provided to the service;
- searching for the best MIOTA offer;
- affiliation program;
- easy-to-use interface.
Price calculator IOTA to HBAR
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfy converter with which you can calculate the amount of HBAR that you will have if you give away your MIOTA. To do this, in the left field, pick the name of the coin to be exchanged and its amount, and in the right field, pick HBAR. The converter will right away find the favorable exchange bet and issue it.
How to compare MIOTA and Hedera Hashgraph
MIOTA and Hedera Hashgraph can be compared according to different parameters.
The first thing people commonly start comparing cryptocurrencies is the cost and market capitalization. In order to compare the prices of IOTA and HBAR, you can use a comfy converter or price chart.
The next attribute that is specifically essential to define for those who want to invest in MIOTA or Hedera Hashgraph is their liquidity. It is desirable to invest in those coins whose liquidity will be minimum $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The trustworthiness of the crypto asset is affirmed by the amount of respectable crypto exchanges on which it is introduced.
The real-life usage of crypto, the technology applied, and the clear-cut plans for the future portrayed in the roadmap can also be compared.
An appreciable role is played by the collective, or rather, its interest and engagement in the life of the project.
Lifetime on the crypto market also indicates the steadiness of the coin. It is wise to invest heavily in those that were issued minimum a year ago.
How to swap MIOTA to Hedera Hashgraph
Godex.io is a handy service for swapping IOTA and HBAR, where even newbies can get it.
Follow the directions:
1. On the homepage of the website there is a converter in which you need to pick two cryptocurrencies. In your case, this is MIOTA, which you pick from the drop-down list in the left margin, and also specify the amount needed for the exchange next to it, and HBAR, which you find in the drop-down list of the right margin.
2. If you accept the rate that the system presents, as it discovers and provides the most favorable rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this stage, you need to carefully provide your Hedera Hashgraph wallet address, to which you will have your coins after the trade is completed. After reexamining all the details, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the requisite amount of IOTA to the address generated by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtaining of your MIOTA coins, the trade process at the most competitive rates will be initiated.
5. Ordinarily, the whole process does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you have the amount of Hedera Hashgraph that you awaited for. After the transaction is completed, you will see all its details in the delivered report.
Real-time price chart explained: IOTA to HBAR
The MIOTA to Hedera Hashgraph chart presented on Godex helps to appraise the perspectives and possible gains that can be gained from their exchange. It demonstrates the cost of both MIOTA and Hedera Hashgraph coins in real time, so you can track all changes, being aware of the unstable crypto market.