Circulating supply: 924 998 410 $
Max supply: 0 $
Cmc rank: 235
Volume 24h: 804 812 $
Percent change 1h: -0,04 %
Percent change 24h: -20 %
Percent Change 7d: 21 %
Circulating supply: 11 392 400 $
Max supply: 18 900 000 $
Cmc rank: 94
Volume 24h: 54 694 906 $
Percent change 1h: -0,01 %
Percent change 24h: 0,12 %
Percent Change 7d: 0,39 %
Can I transfer POLY to DASH?
POLY / DASH is a very popular crypto pair available on many exchange platforms. If you have a DASH wallet, you can send the requisite amount of Polymath coins to Godex, which in turn will interchange them for DASH coins at the most advantageous terms and send them to you.
Exchange benefits Polymath to Dash with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io exchanger to swap POLY to DASH, there are several obvious advantages:
- no secret fees;
- no limitations on the number of POLY for swap;
- a fixed bet, due to which users gain the promised number of DASH upon outcome of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user records will not be transferred to the service;
- seeking the best Polymath ante;
- affiliate program;
- user-friendly interface.
Price calculator POLY to DASH
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a handy calculator with which you can count the number of DASH that you will gain if you give away your Polymath. To do this, in the left field, pick the cryptocurrency ticker to be converted and its amount, and in the right field, pick DASH. The calculator will immediately find the advantageous exchange rate and demonstrate it.
How to compare Polymath and Dash
Polymath and Dash can be compared according to different parameters.
The first thing people commonly initiate comparing cryptocurrencies is the cost and market cap. In order to compare the rates of POLY and DASH, you can employ a handy calculator or price chart.
The next property that is particularly appreciable to learn for those who want to invest in Polymath or Dash is their liquidity. It is wise to invest in those cryptos whose liquidity will be minimum $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The reliability of the coin is affirmed by the amount of decent crypto exchanges on which it is available.
The hands-on utilization of crypto, the technology applied, and the clear agendas for the future described in the roadmap can also be taken in comparison.
A major role is played by the fellowship, or rather, its activity and engagement in the life of the project.
The length of time on the crypto market also signals the reliability of the coin. It is wise to invest heavily in those that were issued minimum a year ago.
How to swap Polymath to Dash
Godex.io is a convenient service for trading POLY and DASH, where even beginners can comprehend it.
Follow the directions:
1. On the homepage of the website there is a calculator in which you need to pick two coins. In your case, this is Polymath, which you pick from the drop-down list in the left field, and also enter the number requisite for the exchange next to it, and DASH, which you find in the drop-down list of the right field.
2. If you approve the rate that the system suggests, as it discovers and provides the most favorable rate, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this step, you have to thoroughly write your Dash wallet address, to which you will gain your coins after the exchange is completed. After rechecking all the details, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the necessary number of POLY to the address generated by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtaining of your Polymath coins, the interchange process at the most advantageous terms will begin.
5. Generally, the whole exchange routine does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is during this time that your rate is fixed so that you gain the number of Dash that you expected. After the transaction is completed, you will see all its details in the provided report.
Real-time price chart explained: POLY to DASH
The Polymath to Dash chart introduced on Godex helps to appraise the perspectives and potential earnings that can be got from their exchange. It demonstrates the price of both Polymath and Dash coins in real time, so you can track all changes, staying abreast of the changeable cryptocurrency market.