Circulating supply: 963 969 380 $
Max supply: 0 $
Cmc rank: 135
Volume 24h: 6 691 078 $
Percent change 1h: 0,26 %
Percent change 24h: 1,1 %
Percent Change 7d: 2 %
Circulating supply: 19 445 325 $
Max supply: 21 000 000 $
Cmc rank: 1
Volume 24h: 16 541 670 000 $
Percent change 1h: -0,02 %
Percent change 24h: -0,15 %
Percent Change 7d: -0,15 %
How to Convert ICON to Bitcoin
On this ICX to BTC exchange page, you will discover the details about Icon (ICX), a top 100 cryptocurrency created to provide interoperability in the blockchain ecosystem. We will compare it to Bitcoin, the most valuable and popular cryptocurrency that jump started the entire blockchain industry.
To convert Icon to Bitcoin, you will need to access some essential tools to be successful in your enterprise. First, you should analyze the market using candlestick charts like the one present on this ICX to BTC page. You might notice that the ICX price is continuously going up against BTC in bull markets. This means that it might be an interesting coin to use and accumulate BTC for the long run.
Next, create a cryptocurrency wallet that can store your coins. This is essential as non-custodial wallets allow you to keep full control of your funds at any time. Finally, you should find a reliable ICX to BTC exchange to swap your coins. Godex provides you with one of the best solutions on the market today with its easy-to-use ICX to BTC converter.
Here’s how to convert ICON to BTC in just a few simple steps:
- Select ICX in the left drop-down menu, labeled “You Send.” Then, select BTC in the right drop-down menu labeled “You Get.”
- Type in the desired amount and provide your wallet address.
- Sign the transaction and get your coins!
Convert ICX to BTC at the Best Rates
When you try to convert Icon to Bitcoin, one of the most important aspects of the exchange should be the fees that you pay. Godex provides you with some of the lowest rates available on the market.
More importantly, the rates on Godex are fixed. This is extremely important because you can lose a lot of money if the price starts to spike or plummet while you are engaged in an exchange.
To address this issue, we freeze the exchange rate as soon as you initiate the transaction. This way, you always get the exact number of coins that the ICX to BTC calculator previously provided.
ICON to Bitcoin Exchange Benefits
In addition to low and fixed rates, Godex users enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Privacy. At Godex, we value your privacy above everything else. For this reason, we don’t request that you register an account on our platform or share any personal data. This way. your crypto address can never be associated with your identity.
- Ease of use. If you are new to the space and are learning how to convert ICX to BTC, Godex is the best platform for you. Our simplified user interface allows any skill level to quickly swap cryptos without any hassle.
- Security. Because we don’t keep any of your personal data, your credentials can never be compromised. Moreover, you can rely on the latest security measures and blockchain technology to ensure the safety of your transfers.
ICX to BTC Live Price
When assessing the price of a financial instrument like Bitcoin, the best possible tool at your disposal is the candlestick chart like the one present on this page. Here’s how to read it and understand the movement of the price index:
- The x-axis represents the timeline and the y-axis represents the price variations.
- Each “candle” or rectangle on the chart represents the price action for a given period of time.
- Green candles represent bullish momentum and depict a price increase.
- Red candles represent bearish momentum and depict a price decrease.
- The thin lines on the bottom and top of the candles are called wicks. They show the bottom and top price the coin reached in that period.
So, to understand the price movements, you can consult these charts that give you a general price trend (increase, decline). This way you can determine the best time to buy low and sell at the highest price possible.