About Ethereum Classic
Name Ethereum Classic
Circulating supply 136 281 060 $
Max supply 210 700 000 $
Cmc rank 19
Volume 24h 1 573 116 300 $
Percent change 1h -0,48 %
Percent change 24h 4,9 %
Percent Change 7d 2,5 %
Circulating supply 92 411 710 000 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 17
Volume 24h 371 101 620 $
Percent change 1h 0,06 %
Percent change 24h 1,6 %
Percent Change 7d 1,3 %
Can I transfer ETC to TRX?
ETC / TRX is a very popular crypto pair available on many exchanges. If you have a TRX wallet, you can send the required number of Ethereum Classic coins to Godex, which in turn will exchange them for TRX coins at the most favorable rates and send them to you.
Exchange benefits ETC to TRX with GODEX.io
For those who pick to use the Godex.io platform to exchange ETC to TRX, there are several clear benefits:
- no latent commissions;
- no restrictions on the number of ETC for trade;
- a fixed wager, due to which users gain the promised number of TRX upon close of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user details will not be transferred to the service;
- hunting for the best Ethereum Classic ante;
- partner program;
- easy-to-use interface.
Price calculator ETC to TRX
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfy calculator with which you can count the number of TRX that you will gain in case you give away your Ethereum Classic. To do this, in the left field, choose the coin ticker to be converted and its quantity, and in the right field, choose TRX. The calculator will immediately find the favorable exchange ante and display it.
How to compare Ethereum Classic and Tron
Ethereum Classic and Tron can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people mostly initiate comparing cryptocurrencies is the price and market cap. In order to contrast the costs of ETC and TRX, you can apply to a convenient calculator or price chart.
The next property that is specifically significant to specify for those who need to invest in Ethereum Classic or Tron is their liquidity. It is desirable to invest in those coins whose liquidity will be leaswise $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The steadiness of the crypto asset is evidenced by the quantity of decent crypto exchanges on which it is available.
The hands-on utilization of crypto, the technology implemented, and the clear blueprints for the future outlined in the roadmap can also be compared.
An appreciable role is played by the collective, or rather, its activity and involvement in the life of the project.
Life on the crypto market also betokens the reliability of the coin. It is recommended to invest heavily in those that appeared leaswise a year ago.
How to swap Ethereum Classic to Tron
Godex.io is a convenient service for conversion ETC and TRX, where even newcomers can figure it out.
Follow the directions:
1. On the homepage of the website there is a calculator in which you need to choose two cryptocurrencies. In your case, this is Ethereum Classic, which you choose from the list box in the left field, and also enter the number requisite for the exchange next to it, and TRX, which you find in the list box of the right field.
2. If you approve the rate that the system proposes, as it finds and provides the most favorable offer, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this stage, you have to attentively enter your Tron wallet address, to which you will gain your coins after the deal is confirmed. After rechecking all the info, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the necessary number of ETC to the address produced by the Godex system. After the service confirms recipiency of your Ethereum Classic coins, the swapping process at the most favorable rates will be launched.
5. Generally, the whole operation does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is for this time that your rate is fixed so that you gain the number of Tron that you awaited for. After the transaction is confirmed, you will see all its details in the delivered record.
Real-time price chart explained: Ethereum Classic to Tron
The Ethereum Classic to Tron chart presented on Godex helps to appraise the perspectives and potential profits
that can be gained from their exchange. It demonstrates the cost of both Ethereum Classic and Tron coins in real time, so you can monitor all changes, being aware of the volatile crypto market.
ETC to TRX Conversation Table
Latest exhange rate
1 144,7099 TRX
2 289,4198 TRX
3 434,1297 TRX
4 578,8396 TRX
5 723,5495 TRX
6 868,2594 TRX
8 012,9693 TRX
9 157,6792 TRX
10 302,389 TRX
11 447,099 TRX