Circulating supply 1 105 840 200 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 10
Volume 24h 792 412 030 $
Percent change 1h -0,48 %
Percent change 24h 0,21 %
Percent Change 7d 15 %
Circulating supply 8 035 303 900 $
Max supply 10 000 000 000 $
Cmc rank 14
Volume 24h 460 863 320 $
Percent change 1h -0,76 %
Percent change 24h 0,91 %
Percent Change 7d 5,1 %
Can I transfer DOT to MATIC?
DOT / MATIC is a very trendy crypto pair available on many exchange services. If you have a MATIC wallet, you can send the required amount of Polkadot coins to Godex, which in turn will interchange them for MATIC coins at the most advantageous terms and send them to you.
Exchange benefits DOT to MATIC with GODEX.io
For those who prefer to use the Godex.io website to swap DOT to MATIC, there are several obvious benefits:
- no concealed commissions;
- no limitations on the quantity of DOT for trade;
- a fixed rate, due to which users get the agreed quantity of MATIC upon completion of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user records will not be transferred to the service;
- searching for the best Polkadot wager;
- affiliate program;
- handy interface.
Price calculator DOT to MATIC
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a handy converter with which you can count the quantity of MATIC that you will get in case you give away your Polkadot. To do this, in the left field, select the name of the coin to be swapped and its quantity, and in the right field, select MATIC. The converter will immediately find the favorable exchange wager and issue it.
How to compare Polkadot and Polygon
Polkadot and Polygon can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people mostly initiate comparing cryptocurrencies is the price and market capitalization. In order to compare the values of DOT and MATIC, you can apply to a comfy converter or price chart.
The next attribute that is specifically significant to find out for those who need to invest in Polkadot or Polygon is their liquidity. It is wise to invest in those cryptocurrencies whose liquidity will be at least $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The credibility of the token is borned out the quantity of respectable crypto exchanges on which it is introduced.
The hands-on utilization of crypto, the technology applied, and the clear-cut blueprints for the future described in the roadmap can also be compared.
A key role is played by the supporters, or rather, its performance and engagement in the life of the project.
Lifetime on the crypto market also signals the credibility of the coin. It is wise to invest heavily in those that were released at least a year ago.
How to swap Polkadot to Polygon
Godex.io is a convenient service for swapping DOT and MATIC, where even beginners can figure it out.
Follow the instructions:
1. On the homepage of the website you will see a converter in which you need to select two crypto tickers. In your case, this is Polkadot, which you select from the list box in the left margin, and also indicate the quantity requisite for the exchange next to it, and MATIC, which you find in the list box of the right margin.
2. If you approve the rate that the system suggests, as it discovers and provides the most favorable price, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this point, you need to thoroughly provide your Polygon wallet address, to which you will get your coins after the trade is completed. After revision all the information, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the requisite quantity of DOT to the address provided by the Godex system. After the service confirms obtaining of your Polkadot coins, the trade process at the most advantageous terms will be triggered.
5. Generally, the whole procedure does not take more than thirty minutes, since it is for this time that your rate is fixed so that you get the quantity of Polygon that you expected. After the transaction is completed, you will see all its details in the delivered record.
Real-time price chart explained: Polkadot to Polygon
The Polkadot to Polygon chart provided on Godex helps to estimate the prospects and potential earnings that can be got from their exchange. It shows the rate of both Polkadot and Polygon coins in real time, so you can track all changes, staying abreast of the changeable cryptocurrency market.
DOT to MATIC Conversation Table
Latest exhange rate
1 068,8377 MATIC