Circulating supply 2 994 550 000 $
Max supply 3 600 570 500 $
Cmc rank 467
Volume 24h 2 271 646 $
Percent change 1h 0,74 %
Percent change 24h -2,3 %
Percent Change 7d -17 %
About Tether USD
Name Tether USD
Circulating supply 67 565 963 000 $
Max supply 0 $
Cmc rank 3
Volume 24h 52 875 666 000 $
Percent change 1h -0 %
Percent change 24h -0 %
Percent Change 7d -0,02 %
Can I transfer BTS to USDT?
BTS / USDT is a very trendy crypto pair available on many exchange platforms. If you have a USDT wallet, you can send the requisite amount of BitShares coins to Godex, which in turn will swap them for USDT coins at the most favorable conditions and send them to you.
Exchange benefits BTS to USDT with GODEX.io
For those who pick to use the Godex.io platform to exchange BTS to USDT, there are several obvious advantages:
- no concealed charges;
- no limitations on the number of BTS for exchange;
- a fixed stake, due to which users have the expected number of USDT upon close of a transaction;
- no need to register, which means that personal user details will not be passed to the service;
- hunting for the best BitShares wager;
- partner program;
- easy-to-use interface.
Price calculator BTS to USDT
For the convenience of users, on the home page of the Godex.io website, there is a comfy converter with which you can determine the number of USDT that you will have if you give away your BitShares. To do this, in the left field, choose the name of the token to be converted and its number, and in the right field, choose USDT. The converter will instantly find the favorable exchange wager and issue it.
How to compare BitShares and Tether USD
BitShares and Tether USD can be compared according to various parameters.
The first thing people commonly begin comparing cryptocurrencies is the value and market capitalization. In order to contrast the prices of BTS and USDT, you can refer to a handy converter or price chart.
The next attribute that is specifically significant to specify for those who require to invest in BitShares or Tether USD is their liquidity. It is desirable to invest in those coins whose liquidity will be minimum $1 million (and at least 1:100 to capitalization).
The trustworthiness of the crypto asset is borned out the number of decent crypto exchanges on which it is introduced.
The real-life use of crypto, the technology performed, and the clear projects for the future outlined in the roadmap can also be taken in comparison.
An important role is played by the collective, or rather, its interest and participation in the life of the project.
Life on the crypto market also indicates the credibility of the coin. It is recommended to invest heavily in those that were released minimum a year ago.
How to swap BitShares to Tether USD
Godex.io is a convenient service for converting BTS and USDT, where even beginners can comprehend it.
Follow the directions:
1. On the homepage of the website you will see a converter in which you need to choose two currencies. In your case, this is BitShares, which you choose from the list box in the left margin, and also enter the number needed for the exchange next to it, and USDT, which you find in the list box of the right margin.
2. If you agree with the rate that the system proposes, as it discovers and provides the most favorable offer, click on the "Exchange" button.
3. At this point, you should thoroughly write your Tether USD wallet address, to which you will have your coins after the trade is completed. After reexamining all the data, click on the "Exchange" button again.
4. Send the needed number of BTS to the address made by the Godex system. After the service confirms reception of your BitShares coins, the swapping process at the most favorable conditions will be launched.
5. Commonly, the whole processing does not take more than half an hour, since it is for this time that your rate is fixed so that you have the number of Tether USD that you hoped for. After the transaction is completed, you will see all its details in the provided record.
Real-time price chart explained: BitShares to Tether USD
The BitShares to Tether USD chart provided on Godex helps to evaluate the perspectives and potential earnings that can be got from their exchange. It displays the rate of both BitShares and Tether USD coins in real time, so you can watch all changes, keeping abreast of the unstable digital market.
BTS to USDT Conversation Table
Latest exhange rate