Circulating supply: 2 994 986 000 $
Max supply: 3 600 570 500 $
Cmc rank: 485
Volume 24h: 899 416 $
Percent change 1h: 0,3 %
Percent change 24h: 0,34 %
Percent Change 7d: -1,4 %
Circulating supply: 19 445 325 $
Max supply: 21 000 000 $
Cmc rank: 1
Volume 24h: 16 541 670 000 $
Percent change 1h: -0,02 %
Percent change 24h: -0,15 %
Percent Change 7d: -0,15 %
BTS to BTC calculator
Now, at the beginning of 2021, the cryptocurrency market is living through its best times. The rate of almost all popular cryptocurrencies is growing every day and this has a positive effect on the news background. More and more non-core media are talking about cryptocurrencies. Thus, new users are learning about the existence of this highly profitable but high-risk market.
After reading this good news, many non-professional investors started to look for a BTS exchange to buy cryptocurrency. One of the most common options is purchasing digital coins for fiat. But this method has one significant disadvantage.
As a rule, previous to buying cryptocurrency, you should register on the exchange. Besides registration, you need to pass verification, that is, provide the administration with your personal data. The confirmation procedure can take from one to three days, which is a problem in case if you want to buy BTC right now.
Therefore, centralized exchanges are not a convenient way to buy cryptocurrency. It is much better is to use decentralized platforms. Probably, the most popular and convenient of them is Godex. Further, we will tell you how, using its functionality, you can easily convert BTS to BTC and any other cryptocurrency pair.
The process of exchanging digital coins on the Godex platform is very simple and fast. Even a beginner can figure it out without problems. The interface of the main tools is intuitive and there is no chance of getting lost in it. Still, we will describe it in detail for your convenience.
How to Convert BTS to BTC?
So, to exchange BTC to BTS (or any other cryptocurrencies) you need a digital coin calculator. It's in the very center right on the main page of the Godex.io website. Its design is made in a minimalistic style, there is nothing superfluous, only the most important functionality.
To make it clearer, let's look at how the process of converting digital currencies:
- Go to the central page of the Godex.io website and find a calculator.
- In the left field, indicate the cryptocurrency to be sold (in our case, it is BTS), choose it from the list of proposed coins.
- In the right field, choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy (in our case, it is BTC).
- Enter the number of coins to be sold or bought. You can do it both in the left and in the right field, this will not affect the work of the calculator.
- After the platform displays the current BTS to BTC rate, click "Exchange".
- The system will redirect you to the next page, where you will need to enter the wallet number to receive the cryptocurrency and click "Exchange" again.
- Pay the application and wait up to 30 minutes for the funds to be credited to your wallet.
There is a huge number of coins that you can exchange with one another on the platform.
Live BTS to BTC Price
Godex calculator is a unique tool that monitors the market situation on many exchanges in real-time. That is, you have the opportunity to get the best BTS/BTC price on the market. Due to this, most professional crypto traders choose the Godex platform.
Convert BTS to BTC at the Best Rates
If you value accuracy, honesty, and transparency, you will definitely enjoy working with Godex. Let's start with the fact that after the order is formed, the rate of the cryptocurrency pair fixes making the following market fluctuations unable to affect it.
Besides, Godex does not charge any additional payments or hidden fees. In other words, if you want to buy 0.25954353 BTC, then exactly this amount will be credited to your wallet.
BTS to BTC Exchange Benefits
- Working with the platform interface is very convenient and simple. The interface speed leaves competitors far behind.
- Exchanging BTS to BTC, you will definitely get the best price on the market.
- No registration required, everything works in just a couple of clicks. That is, by converting cryptocurrency on Godex, you stay completely anonymous.
- An affiliate partner may receive a nice BTC bonus.
BTS to BTC Price Details
The BTS rate in relation to Bitcoin is very small, for example, with one Bitshare coin you can buy only 0.00000073 BTC. Although this value is constantly changing, so to find out the current price, use the Godex calculator.
How BTS to BTC calculator works
As you can see exchanging BTS BTC on Godex takes a few minutes and does not require any special knowledge. First, select a cryptocurrency pair, indicate the number of coins to exchange, enter your payment information, and pay for the application.
The most important thing is to correctly indicate the BTC wallet number, otherwise, you risk losing these coins. So, carefully check your payment information before paying the application.