What Is Fusion (FSN)?
Fusion is a revolutionary ecosystem for financial innovations in the crypto industry. Its interoperability, security, and scalability can potentially make it one of the best platforms for transactions, smart contracts, and DeFi operations. Let’s see if FSN is a good investment, and why.
Fusion is a common name used to describe both the platform and the cryptocurrency that powers it. Fusion is a whole financial ecosystem. Its purpose is to become an infrastructure for all present and future transactions, exchanges, and processes between all kinds of users and organizations.
Fusion platform wishes to solve several modern problems, such as scalability, usability, and interoperability, by providing opportunities for centralized and decentralized management, based on smart contracts.
FSN coin is a vital element of the ecosystem. Launched in February 2018, it powers the platform from the inside and helps to secure every operation. It is used for staking and ensuring liquidity, but it can also be time-sliced. This means that the coin can be sliced into parts, no matter what size, and used as desired.
Fusion Price Live Data
The live Fusion chart can help you analyze the price changes of the coin and make the right investment decision. It visualizes the past and current prices of the Fusion coin. Here, you can find Fusion live trading data in different colors. The red color shows the decrease of the Fusion token’s price in USD, the green one — its increase. The vertical axis shows the price scale, and the horizontal axis is the time scale, which allows you to see the exact time when the price changed.
Fusion Exchange Rates
Fusion’s biggest price peak was in 2018 when it reached $9.38 per coin point. In three months, Fusion price decreased by 1,000% to about $0.9, and then to around $0.3-0.5. Since then, the price has mostly stayed on the same level, with occasional peaks at $1.3-2. During the first half of 2021, the price experienced one more increase to $2.71 only to go back down again.
The price of this coin mainly depends on user demand and the scarcity of the coin.
How to Convert Fusion
When you decide to convert Fusion coins to another cryptocurrency, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Choose the FSN as a cryptocurrency you want to convert and specify the cryptocurrency you want to convert to.
- Enter the number of coins you wish to buy or sell in one of the fields. You only need to fill out one field; our algorithms will fill the other one automatically.
- Enter the wallet address where you want the coins to arrive and click the “Exchange” button.
- Send your FSN to the special one-time deposit address provided by the platform.
- Wait for the transaction to begin. It takes 5-30 minutes for us to complete the transaction at the best rate possible. If something goes wrong, we will inform you of the following steps.
- After the transaction is complete, you can see the details on the “Completed” page.
Can You Mine Fusion?
Fusion crypto coin is a mineable asset. It is distributed by the Fusion blockchain for completing blocks. This technology is similar to the one used to mine Bitcoin and other mineable cryptocurrencies.
However, there is another way for traders to get these coins without mining. Any user can freely buy or sell Fusion coins on crypto exchanges. At Godex, you can complete a Fusion exchange in several clicks. No registration or personal data is required — you fully control the whole transaction, and Godex ensures that it is protected and successful.