Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Nowadays we can’t say that IOTA is among the leaders in the list of popular cryptocurrencies. However, we think it is necessary to tell you about the MIOTA price prediction. Why should you find out about her? What features and prospects does it have that all leading analysts in the cryptocurrency market talk about? Why are IOTA investors in the list of key cryptocurrencies in the long term?
You will find answers to all these questions in the article.
What is MIOTA (IOTA)?
First of all, let’s understand the difference between the concepts of MIOTA and IOTA. In fact, it’s the same thing. IOTA is a revolutionary new cryptocurrency. MIOTA is the ticker of this cryptocoin.
It’s main fundamental difference from all other existing cryptocurrencies is that IOTA doesn’t use traditional blockchains. Instead, IOTA uses Tangle, a unique distributed ledger technology.
Initially, the IOTA project was created specifically for conducting multiple, free and fast transactions in the Internet of things. The main difference between IOTA and all other similar projects on the crypto market is the Tangle system, which the developers created specifically for their product. This system allows you to achieve a very high transaction speed and an increased level of security. In addition, online transactions are completely free.
Tangle is an endlessly branched system. It is constantly growing and developing in any direction. The blockchain, by contrast, looks like a chain of exclusively sequential blocks. And there is no place for deviations.
That is why IOTA is very convenient to use for micropayments, where, for example, it will be simply impossible to use Bitcoin, since the network transaction will be higher than the payment made.
IOTA (MIOTA) differs not only in its concept, but also in its advantages:
- To confirm the transaction, the user must confirm two transactions of other users. The system has built-in algorithms, so you do not have to do something manually, just log in and the process will automatically start. This differs significantly from Bitcoin, where there is a separation between users and miners who confirm people’s transactions;
- Complete decentralization. There is no need for currency miners at all, preventing the gathering of groups of miners. It is these pools that are often the cause of serious hacker attacks and financial losses of users;
- Users don’t pay transaction fees. No intermediaries are required for transactions, so there is no commission;
- You can work without Internet access. Cryptocurrency owners do not have to be constantly online, because the concept implies a system of synchronization with the global network. This is a huge plus for people with frequent interruptions and problems with the Internet;
- Easy to scale. If the network is based on a blockchain system, under increased loads, transaction processing will slow down significantly. It is impossible to make thousands of payments at once, otherwise it will fail. Users have to queue up and wait long enough for the confirmation of the operation. In contrast to these systems, IOTA always maintains the same high processing speed even during the highest loads. The system works according to the following principle: the more transactions, the faster they are processed.
All of the above benefits are a solution to the problems of Bitcoin and other systems based on a similar concept.
How does the Internet of Things (IoT) work?
What ins the Internet of Things? It is a system of all connected devices, machines, equipment, people and even animals with the ability to automatically transmit data over the network and make decisions without human intervention.
Things on the Internet of Things are absolutely anything with an IP address and that can transmit data over a network. For example, an agricultural greenhouse, which itself regulates the amount of watering, medical devices that monitor the patient’s condition and transmit the analyst to doctors, navigators in the car, a kettle that turns on when you open the front door.
Companies across a wide range of industries are now increasingly using the Internet of Things to improve operational efficiency, improve customer understanding, improve customer service, improve decision-making, and increase business value. This is our future, so many companies are actively investing in IoT development.
The MIOTA (IOTA) token was introduced as a convenient means of payment within the IoT. Therefore, with the development of IoT, the importance and price of MIOTA will grow.
MIOTA forecast is very optimistic. Experts agree that MIOTA can be considered as one of the promising altcoins to date. Taking this into consideration, we may wonder not whether IOTA price will rise or not, but rather at what rate that will happen.
The developers are actively looking for new opportunities for the development of the project and are working to expand partnerships.
The IOTA Foundation was created in Germany just a few years ago – in 2017. Its main task is to attract investment for development. This is very successful. Giants such as Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Norwegian bank DNB ASA, institutional investor RobertBosh VentureCapital, as well as Land Rover and Jaguar have invested in the technology.
Considering the originality of the technology, and the connection to a very promising industry, as well as contracts with large brands, a positive future awaits for the IOTA cryptocurrency.
Taking into account the current trends in the global technology market, it is easy to predict which industries and technologies will accelerate the development of IoT technology, which in turn will instantly affect the growth of the price of the MIOTA cryptocurrency.
Promising industries include:
- Information Security. At the moment, this is one of the most pressing global problems in the field of digital technologies. Security issues will be equally relevant to IoT devices themselves and to software.
- Scopes of 5G. This will accelerate the development of IoT applications with increased speed and seamless data transfer. Virtual assistants, medical diagnostics and other «smart» devices have already become our reality. The introduction of 5G only gives a new impetus to development.
- Marketplaces. All companies are trying to create ecosystems that collect important customer data. In this they see the possibility of their development. Therefore, many non-financial companies buy or create financial products so that users can transfer money and pay for purchases through these platforms. This creates a constant flow of data between the customer and the manufacturer of the product, which leads to an increase in the costs of maintaining and developing an infrastructure that would ensure data protection.
- Healthcare. The healthcare industry is the leader in the number of smart solutions deployments. Today, there is every prerequisite for the fact that the Internet of medical products can grow at a compound annual growth rate of 26.2% and reach $72 billion by 2021.
- Urban infrastructure and living quarters. Building automation – connected lighting, garbage disposal, security – is driving the rise in the consumption of smart devices. Among the initiatives that cities will spend the most money on are smart grids, fixed video surveillance, modern public transport, smart outdoor lighting and smart traffic management.
- Large amount of data. Every day the amount of data that requires processing and analysis is increasing on a huge scale. This requires more and more resources and advanced technologies.
The development of each of these technologies separately is already contributing to the development of the Internet of Things. At the moment, each area is becoming more and more important in our life. Many things have already been implemented, so a good future for IOTA is guaranteed.
Read more: Top 7 cheap currencies to invest in 2020
What do experts think about the future of MIOTA?
According to predictions of DigitalCoinPrice, MIOTA cryptocurrency is a sound and profitable investment. During 2020 the price may rise up to $0,82. The coin has good chances of reaching the price of $1,34 by the year 2025. The increase will be more than 63%.
LongForecast Price predicts that in 2020 the price will dip to $0.13 per MIOTA coin. Experts suggest that by the year 2023 MIOTA price will surpass the $0.29 mark. The increase will be more than 123%.
The research company Fundstrat in its’ report stated that IOTA coin has great potential. In the next 10 years the cryptocurrency has strong chances of success. Rapid growth will occur when IOTA technology becomes a payments standard.
According to TradingBeasts, the exchange rate should rise slowly and steadily thereafter. The IOTA rate is expected to reach around $0.50 in 2021 and around $0.62 in 2022. Therefore, the rate of return in the next two years will be about 280%.
Last year, as part of a market research, investors had to predict the IOTA rate in 2025. 694 people took part in the survey, and the majority of respondents chose the safest option, stating that the price would exceed $1.
$25 and $50 are also among the most common projections: 17.9% and 17.7%, respectively. 7% of investors even believe that the price of IOTA can exceed $1000.
IOTA (MIOTA) price predictions are almost 100% positive over the long term. Analysts largely envisage the use of new technologies for breakthroughs in the development of IoT. Taking into account all the scope of the technology, we expect this in the very near future.
Read more: Ripple price predictions for 2020-2025
IOTA Price History
IOTA began its trading crypto path in mid-2017. On June 15 of the mentioned year, a single MIOTA cost $0.3637. Late 2017 and early 2018 were boom times for digital assets that were experiencing a significant bullish trend. IOTA didn’t become an exception. On December 19, 2017, with the value equalling $5.69, IOTA reached a record high that remained until these days. Notwithstanding, the crypto outbreak was followed by a crypto bust, and closer to July 2018, IOTA went down below $1 and remained on that level for the next few years. By the end of 2020, the coin has amounted to $0.2923. On January 19, the coin hit a one-month high of $0.5042 and then went back down and closed at $0.4071. However, all that changed on February 11, 2021, when the coin grew to $1.31. Activity above $1 kept going the whole of March 2021. IOTA broke through the $2 obstacle on April 16, 2021, when a monthly high of $2.68 was reached. June, July, and August 2021 were fairly difficult periods for IOTA, and in July, e.g. the IOTA in July and August went down to $0.9341. September began much better for IOTA which briefly broke over the $2 mark. The value than slightly declined but exceeded $1 by the end of 2021. On January 1, 2022, the coin opened the price chart at $1.37 but finished the same month at $0.83. Being influenced by a market decline, the token got down again, sliding to a new 18-month low of $0.237 on May 12, 2022, which keeps holding up to these days, i.e. IOTA’s live price today is $0.2492.
IOTA Price Forecast
There are numerous assumptions and outlooks on the upcoming IOTA price trend. First of all, all transaction fees are eliminated in the IOTA network which is very fast having an unlimited level of scalability on top of that. In addition, it is much more energy efficient in comparison with blockchain-based cryptocurrencies. Below, we would like to show MIOTA price forecasts for 2023-2040 which in our opinion could facilitate your decision on whether IOTA is worth adding to your investment portfolio.
IOTA Price Prediction 2023
PricePrediction makes a guess that the coin may cost $0.46 in 2023. CoinPriceForecast believes that the IOTA fee will close the year 2023 at $0.35. DigitalCoinPrice`s IOTA forecast believes in the MIOTA capability of getting stronger at $0.54 next year.
IOTA Price Prediction 2024
As follows from PricePrediction`s MIOTA forecast for 2024, the glowing prospects of getting the utmost mark of $0.68 is more than real. Following CoinPriceForecast`s IOTA crypto price prediction 2024 will be highlighted at $0.35, and close the year at $0.42. Changelly is confessed that in a 2-year perspective MIOTA will fetch up the lowest and highest points: about $0.579942 and $0.679932, in that order.
IOTA Price Prediction 2025
PricePrediction`s IOTA coin price prediction states that the coin fee could climb to a sky-high level of $1.02 this year. As stated by TradingBeasts, MIOTA will be approaching $0.63 by 2025. CoinPriceForecast`s analysis indicates MIOTA growth towards $0.81 in 3 years.
IOTA Price Prediction 2030
PricePrediction`s MIOTA price prediction believes that the MIOTA might go up to $7.09 in 2030. TradingBeasts and CoinPriceForecast are similar in their appraisals within the range of $1.43-$1.66 by 2030.
IOTA Price Prediction 2040
Not so many services are ready to make IOTA future price predictions from such a distant perspective. We found the CaptainAltCoin`s foreseeing model confirming that IOTA would be amounting to $4.14 in 2040.
MIOTA at Godex.io
On our platform you may exchange MIOTA as well as other 200 coins for free, anonymously, and without any restrictions.
As the IOTA value continues to grow and the market generally recovers, we could see MIOTA’s value keeps forwarding. Considering the expert opinions and various forecasts, IOTA is likely to become a perspective choice for investing your funds into it.
What will IOTA be worth in 2025?
Changelly surveyors have scrutinized the IOTA fee potential and recognized that in 2025, the lowest price may slide to $0.83992, while its utmost figure can touch upon $1.0199.
Is IOTA a good investment in 2023?
PricePrediction`s recent examinations of the IOTA fees concluded that in 2023, the bottom figure of IOTA will be fixed near $0.38996. The supreme MIOTA rate is anticipated at $0.45995.
Is there a future for IOTA?
In general, IOTA cryptocurrency is a very interesting project with its unique idea, which will definitely be in demand in the near future.
In a few years, IOTA will give companies the opportunity to use innovative b2b models. In doing that, any technology resource will be able to operate as a potential service available for online purchasing on the market. No commissions or other fees will have to be paid.
The largest technological giants (Microsoft, Google, Samsung, IBM, etc.) are working on the development of the Internet of Things. The IOTA team is intensively cooperating with some of these companies, while others are discussing the possibility of implementing Internet of Things ideas together. The fact that world giants are involved in the development of IoT suggests that this project will be in great demand from consumers. It is unlikely that large companies would be doing something unpromising or “unrealistic”.
What price IOTA can reach?
As per CoinArbitrageBot`s outlook, the highest rate for IOTA maybe $7.12827.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that the content of this article is not financial or investing advice. The information provided is the author’s opinion only and should not be considered as direct recommendations for trading or investment. Any article reader or website visitor should consider multiple viewpoints and become familiar with all local regulations before cryptocurrency investment. We do not make any warranties about reliability and accuracy of this information.