Dash coin essentials
Dash is an open-source cryptocurrency, launched in 2014, that offers user-friendly solutions (“open-source” means that technology and software are built, tested, and improved in close cooperation with users). Dash was originally just a security-focused Bitcoin fork. It was called DarkCoin and later renamed many times. Dash, like Bitcoin, allows making online purchases and working with blockchain which publicly disclose every transaction. Dash has managed to improve the original Bitcoin idea in several ways, including speed, cost, and control.
Speed: Dash’s transaction speed is incomparable to Bitcoin. While Bitcoin transactions can take up to 10 minutes or more to be confirmed, Dash allows completing a similar transaction in just 4 seconds. The difference in speed is certainly striking.
Cost: When it comes to cost, Dash manages to outperform Bitcoin by a wide margin. Bitcoin transaction fees may appear up to $ 6 when the trading activity is very intense. Dash has managed to significantly reduce these fees to less than half a US dollar1, although these fees are going to rise when more transactions occur.
Management: Bitcoin has faced several “hard forks” when two different solutions were implemented. Bitcoin Cash is an example of another coin that has split off from Bitcoin. Dash manages this process through a voting system, which allows making rapid implementation of changes.
Dash currency features
As an easy-to-access token, Dash has almost unlimited opportunities to enlarge its user base.
The system has very interesting and useful features that are not found in other digital currencies in such a combination. The most significant properties are the following:
- decentralized management which is based on blockchain. If some adjustments are supposed to be introduced into the system, then their implementation will be controlled by a self-financing mechanism, as well as a decentralized regulation scheme. In other words, all control over the system is evenly distributed among the owners of Dash privacy coins. There is the strictest control of this balance. Algorithms instantly stop attempts to create additional nodes in order to gain more influence. Some decisions in the system are made extremely quickly due to the presence of decentralized management;
- hashing algorithm X-11. It consists of 11 combined cryptographic hash functions. This innovative development belongs to Evan Duffield. This algorithm significantly complicates the use of special equipment (ASICs) for mining of Dash coins. So, miners get some equality, and now the “deep pockets”, who made it difficult for ordinary Internet users to mine, were out of work with their own expensive computing power. If one of the functions becomes vulnerable, the other ten ones will continue to protect the network. The algorithm also helps tokens provide near-instant trading and overall stability for blockchains.
- the mining process does not consume much electricity, since conventional equipment is used. Mining on ASIC blocks is almost impossible. Time taken to mine one Dash block is less than two and a half minutes. Mining x11 on Dash blockchain is responsible for maintaining the network. A miner creates new blocks and verifies transactions, but several important functions come from the second layer of the network, which contains Masternodes.
- unique dual-rank network architecture. It’s called Masternode. Masternode special working nodes facilitate the functioning of the Private-Send mechanism (transaction mixing). These nodes are managed by volunteers, whose actions are beyond the control of centralized bodies. The work of such a structure is very interesting. The user defines the number of mixing rounds, and the randomly selected Masternodes repeatedly shuffle the coins. It turns out that several random Masternodes (usually 2-7) contribute to obtaining extraordinary privacy and anonymity of any transactions carried out by a user; Masternodes store 1,000 Dash as security support and they are interested in keeping the network stable. You can also get 45% mine reward. 10% of each bonus is spent on the network budget, while 45% is used on mining machines. Masternodes receive a clear economic incentive for their work: they receive 45% of the coins, and also influence the future direction and course of the coin through the management module. Masternodes perform all important Dash functions such as PrivateSend and InstantSend.
- Instant-Send service for accelerated transactions. Dash cryptocurrency blocks are generated in 2.5 minutes, while Bitcoin blocks generation takes 10 minutes proving that Dash functions 4 times faster. This means that if a block size is 2 MB, then the Dash system is capable of processing it 8 times faster than Bitcoin.
Decentralized management of PrivateSend and InstantSend and Dash is the main reason behind the positive development of Dash price predictions. DAO -based funding model is also a big advantage. This ensures that the team is committed to community satisfaction and commitment to the roadmap.
Dash has experienced volatile price movements since 2017, just like other cryptocurrencies. Dash cryptocurrency moved slowly from 2014 to 2016, but the price action began in early 2017.
While technical analysis of Dash prices shows a high probability of low performance in the future, Dash was one of the winners in 2019. Due to its focus on speed, cost, privacy and management, Dash seems to have found its solid crypto market.
Ryan Taylor, head of the Dash Core Group, admitted the possibility of introducing PoS elements into the consensus algorithm of the best privacy coin.
He stated that Dash price has been under pressure from miners for a long time who sell all mined coins to ensure profitability. At the same time, Masternodes keep a huge part of the coins out of the market, which negatively affects liquidity during sudden movements.
Taylor offered to reduce the emission of privacy coins in general and the bonus percentage which miners get for the mined block.
DASH Price Prediction 2020-2021
DASH price started in 2020 at $40.90. Today, DASH is traded at $88.55, so the price increased by 117% from the beginning of the year. The forecasted DASH price at the end of 2020 is $101.47 – and the year to year change +148%. The rise from today to year-end: +15%. In the first half of 2021, the DASH price will climb to $109.60; in the second half, the price would add $18.70 and close the year at $128.30, which is +45% to the current price.
Taking into account the current COVID-19 pandemic outbreak and the notified fact that paper money carries threat of virus transmission Dash is one of the best solutions to conduct contactless payment transactions. This clearly shows us the biggest Dash advantage that people use it instead of banknotes. Dash helps prevent unwise governmental decisions, transfer funds across borders, and have them for everyday use. Its affordability is a big advantage in terms of price and future overall price predictions.
Dash team has strengthened partnerships with payment systems, small and large companies. While other cryptocurrencies are mainly concerned with network bandwidth and blockchain based functionality, Dash has established a fast and strong network which runs the product’s user experience page. These features can help tokens reach higher prices, and each token can cost around $ 1,500.
Why Dash is a prospective investment? Dash is a cryptocurrency aimed at replacing real money. Developers have created cryptocurrency as a fast and easy-to-use solution for everyday use.
Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson highlighted the Dash community’s efforts to develop the privacy coin: “I respect the Dash community. They did a lot to prove the financial value of the project. “
Considering all of the above-mentioned Dash seems to be very popular. In fact, it took about 2 and a half years for the cryptocurrency to gain credence. Rrebranding of DarkCoin and XCoin into Dash One became one of the main achievements. Regular users are more likely to use a coin with a neutral name which does not lead to dark thoughts about illegal transactions. On the other hand, the Dash developers have always tried to find a use for their coin in the real world. Thus, they made Dash compatible with devices such as Trezor wallet, which many Bitcoin users already have had at the time. Dash is supported by Lamassu Bitcoin machines and Dash N ’Drink soda machines.
DASH Prediction 2022-2025
Dash long-term outlook has many positive factors. Dash team has taken an excellent course of development establishing partnerships with payment systems, as well as with small and large businesses, which allows the project to develop its client base and increase the demand for its assets.
Dash is a next generation digital currency which can compete with the leaders of the cryptocurrency rankings, including Bitcoin itself. The developers of the system do not intend to suspend the development and improvement of the Dash system. Project capitalization is still stable, Dash price faces huge fluctuations, because of the “youth” of the system. Various flaws, errors and inaccuracies are now possible. These flaws will certainly be eliminated soon. Dash cryptocurrency still has an increase in investors who are attracted by high anonymity rates and the convenience of the system. Dash privacy coin potential indicates the imminent growth of its value, therefore, in the current period of recession, it is necessary to invest into the project.
These five years would bring a significant increase: Dash price would move from $128.30 to $357.
With Godex.io you can make a quick purchase of more than 210 cryptocurrencies without any restrictions of exchange volumes. Users may do it anonymously without registrations and therefore feel protected from any market fluctuations exchanging cryptocurrencies with a fixed rate. Godex.io keeps the reputation of a reliable exchange service among crypto traders and other players on the crypto market.